NEWS By DJ Nilo


image

09/10/2008
Hi There!
As you can see, there are errors on my blog template!
I will fix it soon as possible.

I will still share things, so do not care about the template.

09/10/2008
New chat rooms out there
chat online with me and others.
Try it !



06/10/2008
I have upgraded new link to DJ Nilo - New Release This is the new link:
http://www.freewebs.com/nilotorrent/nilonews.html

You have not forgotten, that you can use the search box ''at the top of the blog'' instead look around in the blog.
STOP ask about this and this, and learn how to search on the blog. Thx and have a nice Day!

05/10/2008
A new site about my release's out NOW!
here are the link.

Click here to see the new site.

link score:
http://www.freewebs.com/nilotorrent/nilonews.html

22/09/2008
.........Important.........
Read this !
It seems that nilotorrent.blogspot.com does not work well in Internet Explorer.
Internet Explorer shows strange things on my website that I don't have!

My blog works fine in Firefox.
So you know!
Click here if u want to download Firefox


23:54

23 Akon Acapellas [Acapella Pack][Must Have!!!]

23 Akon Acapellas [Acapella Pack][Must Have!!!]


yo sup People !!
here is ma small akon acapella collection

ENJOY!!!!


01. 50 Cent Ft Akon - Ill Still Kill
02. Akon - Belly Dancer
03. Akon - Locked Up
04. Akon - Lonely.
05. Akon - Operations Of Nature
06. Akon - Smack That Remix (Ft. Stat Quo And Bobby Creekwater)
07. Akon - Sorry, Blame It On Me
08. Akon Feat Shaba - Gun Session [DIY Acapella]
09. Akon Ft. P Money - Keep On Calling
10. Baby Bash Ft. Akon - I'm Back
11. Bone Thugs -n- Harmony Ft Akon - I Tried
12. Chris Brown Feat. T- Pain - Kiss Kiss
13. David Banner - Speaker Feat. Akon Lil Wayne And Snoop Dogg
14. DJ Felli Fel Ft. Akon, Diddy, Ludacris & Lil Jon - Get Buck In Here [Studio]
15. Gwen Stefani Ft. Akon - The Sweet Escape
16. L.A. Feat. Akon - On My Trail
17. Obie Trice Ft. Akon - Snitch
18. Plies feat Akon - Hypnotized
19. Savage Ft. Akon - Moonshine
20. T-Pain Ft. Akon - Bartender
21. Wyclef Jean Ft Akon Lil Wayne And Niia - Sweetest Girl
22. Young Jeezy Ft. Akon - Soul Survivor
23. Zion Ft. Akon - The Way She Moves

Part 1:
http://rapidshare.com/files/96741685...k__Part_1_.rar

Part 2:
http://rapidshare.com/files/96751325...k__Part_2_.rar

0 comments:

NEW Release's